Preparing Myself



I seriously need to get myself together. Before the summer began I gave myself the goal to become certified in A+ and CCNP. I forgot about these things for a while now but have revived them in my memory. Probably since I've begun working at the lab at Broward College now. Having to constantly stare at computers along with the questions students have, makes me see the need to take in more knowledge. To be honest, most questions are about Access and c++ and Word. Access I don't intend to make a huge effort to learn, it's not something I totally need to be honest. But actually, a co-worker just came to me and told me about how I can get a free membership with lynda.com by using my employee email log-in, so maybe I will get into that.

The whole point is that, while I will leave ccnp alone for a while I will get to studying for the compTIA a+ exam. Hopefully I can take it in about a month if I use my time here to study through some of the resources I have been given by a kind co-worker. He told me cbtnuggets.com along with examcollection.com and mircrosoftvirutualacademy.com are good to study from to get my certifications. So I'll start there and schedule when to take the test and just do the dang thing.

Comments

Popular Posts